[CP2K:2208] Re: problem of recompiling cp2k

Jun Cheng chen... at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 7 22:28:45 UTC 2009

I finally found out my problem. There was nothing wrong with compiler or
libraries.
The problem may be stupid. It seems cp2k changes command format of starting
the program.
Changing "cp2k input > output" to "cp2k -i input -o output" fixes it.
Or, it is related to the use of mpiexec (openmpi), which enforces the later
format?

Cheers,
Jun