timestep for REAL_TIME_PROPAGATION

flo fsch... at pci.uzh.ch
Mon Apr 20 18:12:17 UTC 2009

Hi,

at the moment I'm busy with coding some different features like
enabling a proper restart of a RTP or EMD run. Very soon I will commit
a nonperiodic laser field respectively an electric field.
There are several other things on my desk, so I'm happy for every help
I can get improving the RTP.
Maybe you could just have a try to introduce this in cp2k. As soon as
you run into trouble or you need anything programmed (e.g. input
keywords) just send me a mail, and I will try my very best.

regards
Flo