[CP2K:1996] electron density cube file after DFTB

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Thu Apr 16 12:37:34 UTC 2009

Hi

in the tight-binding method the basis functions are not
explicitely defined. The definition is implicit in the
overlap and energy integrals.
Therefore there is no way to calculate the electron density
on a grid for these methods.

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland