[CP2K:1961] energy unit in electrostatic potential cube file

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 15:40:49 UTC 2009

If not specified in the on-line input reference, atomic units have to be
assumed.
Several keywords support different output units. If V_HARTREE_CUBE has
not yet
this feature (you can check again on the reference input on-line) you
need just to wait.
Very probably in the next future it will be available.

Regards,
Teo