[CP2K:1372] EAM Force Field for Au

Laino Teodoro teodor... at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 21:00:37 UTC 2008

Dear Roger,

I guess the best thing for you is to have a look at the routine that
reads the EAM potential.
 From that one I'm sure you will be able to find out the structure of
the pot file and
finally translate the file you have (it is difficult anyway to say
how you should translate it
if we don't know the structure of your file.. so better you do it!).
The subroutine that reads eam is read_eam_data in force_fields_input.F.

It would be kind if once you find it, you follow up on this thread
your results.
So, if someone will need it in the future, the search will be quicker.

cheers,
Teo