[CP2K:1359] Re: Wrong tests

Laino Teodoro teodor... at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 16:02:42 UTC 2008

Ilya,

the point is that using NUMERICALLY those numbers does not make any
sense.
Your libraries, compilers and OS are different, and you can't expect
to get the same numbers.

You should use those results qualitatively. In your case for example
you have several RUNTIME FAILURES,
while the official regtests is clean.

This is enough to point that the problem is in your settings
(compiler, mpi, stack settings or whatever).
That's the best use you can do of those informations.

About possible miscompilation.. well.. that's another story.. but you
would very probably realize that running
a system and analyzing the data..

Teo