[CP2K:1344] Genpot Units

Laino Teodoro teodor... at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:21:39 UTC 2008

Carlos,

have a look at:

http://cp2k.berlios.de/input/
InputReference~__ROOT__~FORCE_EVAL~MM~FORCEFIELD~NONBONDED~GENPOT.html

specifically at the keyword: VALUES.

I will repeat the content of what you can find on the web:

VALUES
Defines the values of parameter of the functional form
This required keyword expects a list of reals, and may repeat.
Default unit: [internal_cp2k].

this means that you can specify your preference unit of measure for
the value of the parameters.
It's not hardcoded. and if you don't provide them.. well the standard
is internal_cp2k which is atomic units.

Teo