Minimization bug

roberto roberto.... at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 12:39:26 UTC 2008

Hi to all,
I use cp2k to minimize a lot of structures of a big system (305atoms)
I start with only five minimization steps, about 10% of the structure
minimization doesn't reach the last stepm, whit smaller system
(100atoms) the value is 2-3%.
After one or two minimization steps the algorithm doesn't reach
convergence during autoconsistent procedure.
The visible anoumalousness is relative to the energy, these 10%
structures, in less than 5 steps, reach an energy of about 2000kJ/mol
(yes 2MJ/mol) less than the others.
I used the follow template.inp

Same suggestion?
thanks