[CP2K:1428] Core and valence contributions to the Hyperfine parameters

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Fri Oct 10 08:36:18 UTC 2008

Hi

cp2k calculates the hyperfine parameters using a special
(PAW) separation of the density. If you want your own
separation of contribution you will have to change the
source code.

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland