[CP2K:1431] Re: Copper pseudopotential

Laino Teodoro teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 08:35:10 UTC 2008

first let's say that of course the usage of a basis set consistent
with the exchange and pseudo would make
you sleep better. Anyway the difference in using a basis set
optimized for a specific functional with a different
one, most of the time, does not affect sensibly the calculation (at
least in the cases I've seen so far).

Of course you can always decide to go for creating your own basis
set.  In this case please browse this group.
There are few entries from Matthias and Matt that give a quite
extensive explanation on how to do that.

Teo