[CP2K:1414] Re: Force field for fully flexible water

Laino Teodoro teodor... at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 09:11:51 UTC 2008

Do you really believe that the fact that you have to use 0.05 fs
while they claim
to use 0.75 fs is strange? if you use proper units you will see that
even 1 fs is fairly good!

keep your eyes wide opened (if there's a mistype in the units in the
book or paper) since
something that looks like water but with a bending constant of more
than 300 kjmol&deg^-2
will never behave like water!

Teo