[CP2K:/] EAM/MEAM

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Tue Oct 7 15:27:12 UTC 2008

Hi

the EAM code was provided by the Livermore group.
If you would give some background information, e.g.
why should we consider MEAM and what are the differences
in the energy expression to EAM, maybe somebody of the
other programmers will get interested.

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland