[CP2K:1389] Re: EMAX_SPLINE too small

Laino Teodoro teodor... at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 12:19:58 UTC 2008

Just a follow up:
Those two "bugs" have been fixed now (correct version in the CVS)..
You will get a warning if you define the CHARGE when you define
for the same element also the core-shell.
And the printed total charge now takes into account also the core-
shell contribution.
Thanks for pointing out these problems.
Teo