[CP2K:1374] The meaning of the name CP2K

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Wed Oct 1 11:27:19 UTC 2008

Hi

the name is derived from the CPMD code and the original meaning
was the CP (Car-Parrinello = ab initio MD) code for the
new Millenium. Never mind that we didn't implement the
CP method.

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland