[CP2K:1534] regtest failure

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 08:46:23 UTC 2008

Dear Ondrej,

these kinds of error messages rarely depend on compiler issues. They are
error messages which pop-up like barriers in the code flow, if certain
conditions are not met. These barriers are introduced to avoid that the
code flow proceeds for cases which cannot be properly handled with the
present implementation.

What you see is exactly this case.
Berry phase moments are not implemented for system whose MOs have
non-uniform occupation numbers. (C.inp is one of these cases).

I would kindly ask people to report these kind of error messages
whenever you find them, so we can substitute these obscure error
messages with non-implemented error messages (at least when a message
like this one appears it will be clear the reason).

Thanks again and in the CVS there's an updated error message for this case.
cheers
Teo