Problems running regtests

nadler rod... at gmx.ch
Wed Nov 5 11:25:42 UTC 2008

Hi

I noticed that with the latest version of cp2k I am not able to run
all the regtests and some of my own input files. For example I can run
tests/QS/regtest-all-electron/H2O-xrd.inp but when I try to run tests/
QS/regtest-gapw/H2O-gapw-all.inp the program never starts,
respectively it hangs. The same is true for several other regtest
input files. Some are working, some are not. I tried to check the
files with cp2k -c *.inp as well by trying to run them with cp2k *inp.
In both cases the program was running without giving any output.

Now I am wondering if it is my installation or a bug?

Cheers
Roger