Once again about periodic colvar

ilya ily... at gmail.com
Fri May 16 06:33:01 UTC 2008

Well, I mean that rotation begins independently of gaussian params
when the filled depth of the potential well is no more than 1 kcal/mol
(but should be about 7 for butane rotation).
I thought about what is called "hill surfing" but after more
experiments I don't think that it is the source of such behavior (I've
tried small hills and large stride).

Ilya.