[CP2K:1042] Once again about periodic colvar

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Wed May 14 12:42:59 UTC 2008

Ciao Ilya,

Thanks again.. hopefully we should soon converge to a bug-free
metadynamics for periodic colvar ;-)
There were few other missing adjustments, now in CVS.
At least now also for extended lagrangian the ss0 and ss should be
both (for periodic colvar) in the
range (-pi,pi].

Check it and let us know.
Thanks,
Teo

p.s.: of course the role of the parameters for metadynamics is very
important. And your attitude is the
correct one. Keep trying!