cholesky error during wave function optimization

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 18:50:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

are you running periodic systems?  If you're running non-periodic are
you leaving enough vacuum?  Are you using OT?

It's also very likely you have linear dependencies in you basis set
using the larger augmented basis sets - have you tried using the
augmented set on the atoms that need it and more contracted functions
on other atoms (I've no idea about your system)?

Matt