[CP2K:864] Re: parallel distribution of data

Nichols A. Romero naro... at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 21:30:40 UTC 2008

Matt,

I've been trying to track down this error. It seems to be triggered by
SKIP_OPTIMIZATION TRUE. I'm OK for H2O-1024 but the are errors for anything
greater than H2O-2048.

The error messages I get for 2048, 4096, 8192 are not identical, but they
all fail at exactly the same place. CP2K gets as far as printing the OT
parameters and then returns a message related to MPI and/or memory usage.

I managed to take down an entire supercomputer with the H2O-8192!