cholesky error during wave function optimization

Rad rad.... at arl.army.mil
Wed Mar 26 20:13:44 UTC 2008

This is indeed a frustrating problem. Sometimes I get around by
nudging the coordinates slightly and other times tweaking the cutoff.
Sometimes I give up and settle for lower basis set. Turning of the
flag doesn't help at all. If you can
get away witht the calculation of the property of interest as an
isolated molecule then some of these aug* basis work without cholesky
error.

Cheers
Rad