units update?

Matthias matthia... at psi.ch
Wed Mar 26 07:48:59 UTC 2008

Hi Axel,

there are only roughly ten constants which are affected. I would
suggest to keep the old CODATA 1998 constants and just to add the new
CODATA 2006 constants together with an new input keyword in the GLOBAL
section which allows to select the employed data set. The new
constants could become the default. In this way everybody can easily
check the effect of such a change and the backward compatibility of
released versions is achieved.

Matthias