[CP2K:824] Re: parallel distribution of data

Nichols A. Romero naro... at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 15:04:11 UTC 2008

Matt,

Just to follow up. Tried your suggestion of SKIP_OPTIMIZATION TRUE but that
did not work.

  preconditioner : FULL_KINETIC        : cholesky inversion of T + eS
  stepsize       :    0.15000000
  energy_gap     :    0.20000000
  eps_taylor     :   0.10000E-15
  max_taylor     :             4

  ----------------------------------- OT
--------------------------------------
 *
 *** 03:21:02 ERRORL2 in cp_fm_types:cp_fm_create processor      0   ***
 *** err=-300  condition FAILED at line 169                          ***
 *

 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

            7 make_preconditioner_single
            6 init_scf_loop
            5 scf_env_do_scf
            4 qs_energies
            3 qs_forces
            2 qs_mol_dyn_low
            1 CP2K
 CP2K| condition FAILED at line 169
 CP2K| Abnormal program termination, stopped by process number 0
[0] [MPI Abort by user] Aborting Program!

--
Nichols A. Romero, Ph.D.
DoD User Productivity Enhancement and Technology Transfer (PET) Group