[CP2K:347] Variable cell optimization

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 00:50:08 UTC 2008

Hi Rad,

just a follow up about this message.
Me and Paolo Raiteri implemented the cell optimization algorithm in
cp2k both at 0K (optimizing the atomic positions) and at finite
temperature (averaging the stress tensor over an MD run). There are a
couple of regtest added in Fist/regtest-12/argon* showing how to use
the cell optimization algorithm. At the moment the only scheme
available is the CG with a 2PNT line search (quite efficient in the
systems
I tested).
Comments and suggestion are, as usual, welcome.

Ciao
Teo