[CP2K:854] Re: g95 errors

LIANG Yunfeng liangy... at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 18:17:33 UTC 2008

 I have two experiences, using both compiler 32-bit and 64-bit. And 32-bit
g95 goes to the final and can pass all the tests: 64-bit g95 met the same
error as you posted. Even I remember the name of the compiler:
x86_64-suse-linux-gnu-g95(64 bit) and x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu-g95(32-bit).
I wrote the above message in order to reminder you go to g95 website to get
the right version...

Sincerely, Yunfeng