[CP2K:818] Re: applicability of TEMP_TOL to thermostat regions...

Fawzi Mohamed fa... at gmx.ch
Thu Mar 13 21:57:28 UTC 2008

evolution needs both memory, history and innovation ;)
You need to find an equilibrium between keeping the old and replacing
it with new.
Both have their place.

Some want to use cp2k as a tool, maybe combined with others.
In this case some stability if needed.
Some things like the f77_interface and cp2k_shell can help to achieve
this, and the idea of a "release" goes exactly in that direction.

But not to be slaves backward compatibility is also important, but in
this case I also did like TEMP_TOL :)

Fawzi