[CP2K:802] Re: nose thermostat

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:24:48 UTC 2008

Hi Diederica,

it took a while but I got it.. there's a bug in the
ANALYTICAL_DERIVATIVES..
No idea if the bug has always been there or if it was introduced later..
I'm working now to isolate the bug and fix it.. In the meantime you
can use the new version (please do it! it
is very important in terms of bug reporting that people always uses
the latest and the best cvs snapshot) setting

SE%ANALYTICAL_DERIVATIVES  to FALSE

Will send here a message when the bug has been fixed.
Cheers
Teo