[CP2K:760] nose thermostat

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 23:43:44 UTC 2008

Dear Diederica,

I wanted to have a look at the problem you mentioned (i.e. different
energies/forces for two different versions).
I downaloaded a cp2k version dated 2007-04-27 and this does not run
your example. It gives a segmentation fault.

Can you please post the line of the output file containing the "Last
CVS Entry" .. I want just to be sure that it was really 27 April 2007.
(From what I reproduced it cannot be..)
Thanks
teo