parallel distribution of data

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 22:16:29 UTC 2008

OK,  this last report shows it is almost certainly an overflow at

routine pair2int (realspace_task_selection.F, line 72)

I can't run this system here, but Teo if you can could you check
whether the result of realspace_task_selection.F line 72 is ever
negative (or any other better test for an overflow)?

The memory use should not be larger than replicated!

Matt