[CP2K:722] Re: parallel distribution of data

Nichols A. Romero naro... at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 20:00:51 UTC 2008

Guys,

I've been doing some testing with the some of the standard benchmarks cases.
H2O-1024, 2048, 4096, etc.

H20-1024 runs with the distributed and replicated. H2O-2048 runs only with
the replicated.

Can someone else try to run the H20-2048 with the distributed data algorithm
to see if they get that same error?
It happens right after initial guess, before the OT starts.

 *
 *** ERROR in pack_matrix almost there  ***
 *

 *** Matrix block not found  ***