[CP2K:730] Re: DFTB

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Wed Mar 5 17:02:57 UTC 2008

Hi

I'm glad to hear this. If we (or somebody else) will pick
up the DFTB code again I'm sure we will contact you for
help.

best regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland