[CP2K:726] Re: recentering option for isolated system calculations

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Wed Mar 5 09:13:27 UTC 2008

Hi

the wavelet solver uses its own FFT routine. These
routines are the same as the FFTSG package in CP2K.
Yes, this is duplicating code, but it came pre-packed
by the developers of the wavelet solver.
The FFT library you choose in the input affects only
the FFTs in the regular CP2K code, not the wavelet solver.

best regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland