topology_reorder_atoms bug

C. Va'rnai cv... at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 16 11:33:22 UTC 2008

Dear All,

Trying the built in topology generator for QM/MM calculation, I have found
a bug in the topology_reorder_atoms. It reorders the atoms, but only the
isolated atom list is updated, not the QM atoms and LINK atoms.

I've modified the topology_reorder_atoms subroutine in order to update the
qmmm_env_mm section and the force_env section which is used to read in the
qmmm_env_qm. Because of that new variables are needed for the
topology_reorder_atoms (qmmm, qmmm_env_mm, force_env_section), therefore
also the call of the subroutine in the topology.F should have been
modified.

I've uploaded the modified latest (=downloaded last night) topology_util.F
and topology.F files with the model input files and the test coordinate
file, please find them in ReorderAtoms.tar. I've used the CHARMM22 force
field file and the basis set and potential files given in the tests/
directory.

Best regards,

Csilla