html-man

Teo teodor... at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 16:22:50 UTC 2008

Ilya,
definitely your output is wrong.. but not even designed in that way!
if you have a look at the source of the page http://cp2k.berlios.de/input
you will find
that is absolutely different from yours!

Sure enough the intel compiler is messing up the output when it finds
a WRITE(unit,*) which
is the case here.. (i.e. the compiler decides that lines too long than
80 in an unformatted write will be splitted!)
I'm making that part of the code more robust and will send you a
follow-up when done.
Thanks
Teo