[CP2K:1226] html-man

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:16:10 UTC 2008

Ilya,

On 23 Jul 2008, at 15:41, ilya wrote:

> Hello!
>
> After doing --html-manual I found that the created manual is formatted
> to occupy 80 columns and so some tags are split by newlines and some
> browsers don't like it and display manual incorrectly.

maybe a browser bug?

> I think that the problem is that in function open_file(...) the
> default is to open files as "FORMATTED". So as I understand we need to
> add file_form="UNFORMATTED" to open_file(...) in
> write_cp2k_html_manual() in cp2k_runs.F for index.html and other nodes
> of the manual.
opening a file like UNFORMATTED would definitely not give you what
you are looking
for (open whatever manual of FORTRAN30-> to find it out)..
Hint: the problem maybe is in the FORMAT of the write statement..
But I'm skeptical since that's html and I think you can use newlines
in html!

Teo