[CP2K:1220] Strange results for ionization energy

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Wed Jul 23 06:52:36 UTC 2008

Hi Aaron

in addition to Axels comment I would like to point out
that this system is far from trivial for common GGA
functionals. Check out the recent literature on the
effect of hybrid functionals and LDA + U approximations
on the stability of defects in TiO2.

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland