[CP2K:1204] cannot restart from restart file

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 20:17:56 UTC 2008

Ciao Csilla,

I downloaded your input file.. and as you said I run it for 5 steps
and everything was ok.
I restarted it and everything was ok for other  5 steps (didn't check
further.. but if I understood
properly it was enough just 1 restart.. right?) both using the
&EXT_RESTART section and
using the restart file directly as an input file.

I attach a .tgz as a body of evidence ;-)..

I suspect your cp2k is miscompiled.
Ciao,
Teo