[CP2K:1202] PM6 how to

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 20:01:22 UTC 2008

Dear Francesco,

Can you please post the FULL input next time? just part of it are
meaningless and I consider them just a waste
of time for people that would like to help you.
So, if you don't want to share your system be so kind  to put at
least a water molecule  there and attach
your input file to your message (so we don't waste other few tens of
seconds cut&pasting tens of lines)?
Thanks!
Teo

p.s.: anyway.. you may have *windows* character "^M" at the end of
the lines.. or your version is outdated.. or
miscompiled..