[CP2K:1178] How to compile cp2k with INTEL compilers and MKL.

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 14:56:07 UTC 2008

Dear ??,

as long as I can see from the posts on this mailing list the problem
is rarely the  arch file.
The main problem is that INTEL compilers (as many others out there
like PGI) are intrinsically bugged.
The more they release the more buggy they become.

So.. it's nice to have scripts that set environmental variable for
you .. but it would be much nicer (from my
point of view) to have compilers that are able to do their job.
The situation becomes even more dramatic if you think that F90
standard is roughly 20 years old..

Cheers
Teo