Unknown FFT library: FFTW3

Yudong Sun yud... at nag.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 12:06:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have compiled cp2k on Cray XT4 using pgi. The compilation has
completed. However the execution job fails with the following error:

  *
  *** ERROR in init_fft  ***
  *

  *** Unknown FFT library:                                    FFTW3  ***

My makefile is based on Linux-x86-64-pgi.popt with some modifications:

CC       = cc
CPP      = cpp
FC       = ftn -Mfree
LD       = ftn
AR       = ar -r
FFTW_INC = /opt/fftw/fftw/cnos/include
DFLAGS   = -D__PGI -D__FFTSG \
            -D__parallel -D__BLACS -D__SCALAPACK \
            -D__FFTW3
CPPFLAGS = -traditional -C $(DFLAGS) -P -I$(FFTW_INC)
FCFLAGS  = -fastsse -tp amd64 -I$(FFTW_INC)
LDFLAGS  = $(FCFLAGS)
LIBS     = -lacml -lsci -lfftw3

OBJECTS_ARCHITECTURE = machine_pgi.o

I have loaded fftw/3.1.1 module into my environment. Any idea about how
to fix the problem?

Thanks,

Yudong