[CP2K:648] Re: PDG = PDDG/PM3?

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Mon Jan 28 18:30:12 UTC 2008

There might be a problem with non-consistent cutoffs for
large systems.
Try very small EPS_DEFAULT values to see if your results
are stable.

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland