[CP2K:601] Re: cp2k release goals

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 21:47:36 UTC 2008

Hi Matt,

keeping a CVS branch is something quite time consuming. If we do that
we will do when
we believe that we're quite close to a release (i.e. a release branch)..
Please, have a look at the previous messages we had on this
argument.. What we need is just
hand-work.. I already started introducing the possibility of having
keywords and sections supported or
non supported, and in my spare time Im slowly tagging the input (I'm
just at the beginning..)...
So.. whoever wants to contribute there're so many things to do to
move towards a release that I believe that
having a CVS branch (not a release one) at this stage would only
complicate things.

Cheers,
Teo