cp2k chooses unsupported FFT grids

Axel akoh... at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:15:17 UTC 2008

On Jan 15, 9:59 pm, Teodoro Laino <teodor... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ciao Axel,
>
> I found the problem (no need to send the input file). Let me just
> talk with Juerg (it's a bug introduced with the commit on the 6th
> round of pw_grid) in few hours and we will commit a patch.

hi teo,
sorry for taking so long to respond, i was 'in transit'
from england to italy. looks like the problem is identified
without. i like bugs that can be found without me doing anything.

thanks for your help. you are lifting some serious
problems, that were assembling over my head. ;-)

ciao,
     axel.