[CP2K:588] lagrangian multipliers

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 16:17:22 UTC 2008

Hi,

on the file you mention you will find only lagrangian multipliers. If
you see 2 numbers maybe you've two constraints.
Check carefully what you're doing. Since you didn't post any input
that's the best thing I can suggest.

regarding dumping all the files in one:
Use the keyword:

COMMON_ITERATION_LEVELS 3

in the print_key of the lagrangian multipliers.
you can also check on this group for previous discussion on the
common_iteration_levels keyword, what it means and so on.

Teo