[CP2K:546] Re: No output on test

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 20:55:17 UTC 2008

Jack,

once you compile cp2k you get all the modules automatically. There's
no possibility to compile only few of them, since they are
tightly connected.
If you look for a real documentation on how to start using cp2k..
well.. you may have read already the discussion going on about
release and documentation. There's mainly nothing, if not the few
pages on this group, that can be used to start using cp2k.
The learning curve can be quite steep.. but you've plenty of examples
in cp2k/tests and this discussion group for posting your
problems. I'm sure that people here will be happy to answer your
questions ;-).

Teo.