[CP2K:516] Re: cp2k release goals

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Mon Jan 7 16:35:06 UTC 2008

Hi

there is of course the problem of keyword combinations.
Option A may be fully tested within the framework of option B
but not with option C. Still option C is a tested and useful
option as long as used without Option A.
Now how do you flag this?
Redo this with combinations of 3, 4, etc options.

Therefore this flags can only be a guideline, not a definite
to be trusted flag.

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland