[CP2K:514] Re: Newbie Questions

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:20:02 UTC 2008

Hi Jack,

what you want to do is what many pharmaceutical (and not only)
company (money) aim to do. The most efficient you do it and the more
money you get back.
And where there's money the competition is always quite high ;-)..

I'm not an expert of that but I would highly suggest you to have a
look at what is going on out there.. With some effort I'm sure you
can find
quite few informations.

Regarding cp2k the only thing I can tell you is that we don't support
at the moment any specific(automatic)-docking algorithm.

Good Luck!
Teo