[CP2K:508] Re: cp2k release goals

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 22:15:32 UTC 2008

Hi Axel,

Good Idea! I like that and it should be quite easy to implement at
the parsing level.
Let me work on that and will be back to you. This would be anyway the
very first step
towards a systematic release planning (i.e. decide all together what
to have or not
in the release). And it would also make more automatic for the future
when planning a new release (i.e.
when there's a certain number of keywords/sections upgraded from
unsupported to supported)..
yep.. I really like it!!

teo