[CP2K:500] optical properties

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Sat Jan 5 14:08:45 UTC 2008

Hi Toon

you can calculate density of states with CP2K. If you also want
the conduction band you have to request addition states in the input.

Can you specify the extensions to standard DFT you are thinking
about?

best regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland