[CP2K:686] Re: seed number

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:59:36 UTC 2008

Mine,

there's nothing hidden in seed numbers that could solve this problem..
The fact is that CRAZY for the localization is not a robust method
and the implementation is possibly far less robust than the method
itself ;-)

of course there should be a sort of control in that module to avoid
these errors (well.. at least you don't get a segfault)..
I'm not responsible for that so I cannot help you with that specific
problem..

The only thing I can suggest you is to use another method for
localization.. have a look at:

http://cp2k.berlios.de/input/
InputReference~__ROOT__~FORCE_EVAL~DFT~PRINT~LOCALIZATION~LOCALIZE.html#
METHOD

Cheers
Teo